Hi  Associates,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*****Immediately Needed A Consultant*****

Business Analyst Opportunity
Location : Atlanta GA (Only Local)
Duration : 36 month Contract

Job Description:
 Responsible for analyzing, reporting and auditing the financials of the
largest, most strategic programs with Project/Program Managers and multiple
Business Units involved.
With input from the PMs- Designs financial/accounting reports for various
project tasks; Performs auditing/analysis on project invoices & monthly
actuals/charges; Provides general reporting requests for financial /
accounting reports; Supports Bus Unit’s by providing financial analysis;
Communicates w/Bus Units & IT regarding status & progress of initiatives &
current financial status of projects; Analyzes financial impact on current
state of projects; Tracks, controls, manages changes, & performs financial
audits to project baseline; Participates in financial reviews.

    Required Tests and Certifications

Required Tests:

      Test One:

None Selected