Hi,

Please check the below requirement and advise us the right consultant along
with Rate, Contact Details, Current Location, Visa Status & Availability.

Need Local to Dallas, TX

.NET Developer

4+ months

Dallas, TX

MUST HAVE Requirements for this position include:
5 years experience with .NET, C#, ASP.NET, and SQL Server in an n-tier
architecture environment
2 years experience with MVP (or similar) design pattern
2 years experience with NHibernate and Fluent NHibernate
2 years experience with Domain driven design
1 year experience with Test Driven development and Unit Testing (NUnit)
Excellent written and verbal communication skills

We are currently seeking a .Net consultant with atleast 5 years application
development experience working on ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server. This position
will involve taking an active role in the design, development, and support
of applications. You will be using the latest tools such as Visual Studio
2008, .Net Framework 3.5, SQL Server 2008, NHibernate, MVP design pattern.
Our methodologies are based on best practices such as Agile, Domain Driven
Design, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration.

Thanks & Regards,

Raj

TECHGENE SOLUTIONS, LLC

(A Minority Certified Company)

(Microsoft Certified Partner & ISO 9001:2008 Registered)

Email:  <mailto:ra...@techgene.com> ra...@techgene.com

Ph: 972-580-0247 extn: 224

Fax: 972-692-5824

 <http://www.techgene.com/> www.techgene.com

Yahoo IM:  <mailto:sra...@yahoo.com> raj.techg...@yahoo.com

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please
notify the sender and delete this email from your system.

NOTE: We respect your privacy. If you wish your name to be removed from our
mailing list kindly reply with "Remove" in the subject line and we will
honor your request immediately.

Thank You.