Hi  Associates,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*****Immediately Needed A Consultant*****

Looking for Ead ,GC and Citizen

SharePoint Resource Needed in
Location : Atlanta, GA
Duration : 3+Months Contract

The key technologies we should be looking for include:
SharePoint 2010
SharePoint 2010 Business Connectivity Services
Microsoft Silverlight
SharePoint 2010 Workflow

Position 1:
SharePoint Architect
Application Architect specializing in SharePoint 2010. Formalizes
Requirements (wireframes, etc.) and Architecture Design for Vendor MDM Web
forms and integration with EQUIFAX SDM iNet Web Services and backend MDM Hub
Services.  Leads forms development and Integration Testing, System Testing,
and UAT.

Position 2:
SharePoint Developer :
SharePoint 2010 Silverlight Developer.  Designs and Unit Tests Workflow
Lists and integration with EQUIFAX SDM iNet services and SAP ECC.

Position  3:
SharePoint Administrator
 SharePoint 2010 Administrator.  Assesses testing requirements and
production SLA requirements and configures Development, Testing, and
Production SharePoint 2010 server environments.

Thanks & Regards
Salman Rasheed
Technical Recruiter
Voice: 201-257-5081 x 251