*Hi,

Please go through the note from the Manager below and forward suitable
profiles to k...@delightconsulting.com. No entry level or junior level guys,
please!

"We need a strong Senior Designer that knows all the components of the
product so they provide design direction of the best way to develop in
WebFocus. The Candidates need to be able to code but must be a
Solution/Senior Architect type. They have to be able to Architect the
Application, create standards and consistent design across all WebFocus.
This is a global job. We want someone to start Oct. 1st. Let me know if you
have any questions."*

*
**Senior WebFOCUS Developer /Solution Architect*
Detroit, MI
6 Months +
Rate: Open

-The WebFOCUS developer to spec, design, build, and implement WebFOCUS
reports and dashboards.

-Interface with customers to understand requirements and analyze
specifications.

-Ability to create WebFOCUS mockups.

-Follows and ensures appropriate use of Customer 's IT project management
tools, processes, and methodologies

-Ensures effective integration management throughout the life cycle of the
project

- Develops and maintains detailed project level tasks with minimal
supervision

- Ensures project deliverables meet stated expectations for scope, quality,
cost, timing, and business objectives

- Leads discussions that impact or change project scope with minimal
supervision

- Identifies risk and executes mitigation plans

- Identifies issues and executes resolution

- Develops periodic reports on a variety of subjects including status, risks
and mitigation plans, issues and resolution, and change requests

  *Skills Required: *

Must have 3+ years experience with WebFOCUS, FOCUS, Javascript, and html
Must have experience creating Dashboards (MRE) and Report Caster

  *Skills Preferred: *

- Strong communication (oral and written) - Strong Project Management -
Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem resolution skills - Strong
drive for results and ability to work independently as well as a member of a
team - Demonstrated commitment to quality and project timing - experience in
obtaining and understanding business requirements.

   *Experience Required: *

Must have 3+ years experience with WebFOCUS, FOCUS, Javascript, and html
Must have experience creating Dashboards (MRE) and Report Caster

*Education Required: *

Bachelors Degree

Additional Safety Training/Licensing/Personal Protection Requirements:

--
Regards
Santosh

Delight Consulting Services LLC.
2565 S. Rochester Road,
Suite# 107A,
Rochester, MI 48307.
Phone: 248-680-6684 ext 307
Fax: 248-498-6195
Email:k...@delightconsulting.com <email%3a...@delightconsulting.com>
kakulasr.deligh...@gmail.com

Note: We respect your Online Privacy.
This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the
105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we
include Contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing
list. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
with a "remove" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to
be removed with any e-mail addresses which might be diverting the e-mails to
you.