Hey Folks can you send me your consultants resume for the position below on
m...@panzersolutions.com

Job Description :    JavaScript/J Query Developer (Front-EndWeb)
Position type:         6 Months contract
Location:                Chicago, IL

LOCAL CANDIDATES WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED!

Job Description:
Senior-level experience with Javascript and JQuery development
LOCAL CANDIDATES WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED!

Javascipt/JQuery Developer to join our existing team in downtown Chicago. We
are employing the latest and greatest technologies to develop a state of the
art web portal.

REQUIREMENTS:
·     Experience building extensible Javascript components in both JQuery
and pure javascript.
·     Experience writing object oriented Javascript using advanced concepts
including   prototyping,  closures, inheritance, etc.

·     Some experience with building JQuery plugins.

·     Some experience working with HTML5 concepts.

·     General understanding of JSON, XML & Ajax

·     Any knowledge of SVG or HTML5 Canvas is a plus.

Thanks,
Matt Jones

·     Any experience working with Javascript testing frameworks is a big
plus