*REPLY TO: nagender.bon...@adventglobal.com*

*Hi Partner,*

*Please find the below job details and let me know if you have any suitable
candidate?*

This is one of the position which I am working exclusively and need to
submit the resource by the end of the day.

Earlier I submitted one candidate and he got another confirmation in IL and
he pass the below project.

We still have 3 openings for web developers.

*JavaScript/Client-Side Web Developer for a 6 month contract opportunity in
Norfolk, VA.  *

The successful candidate will have a background in media/other web-sites
that include dynamic content, user attribute management, ad tagging
development, social networking, and web-ad delivery systems.

Description/Responsibilities:

Our client is seeking an excellent team player that is flexible and can
execute on assigned tasks, adjust to changing business priorities and plans.
Effectively manage multiple tasks at any given time and communicate status
to management and stakeholders.

Technical Requirements:

*  Web 2.0, advanced JavaScript, DHTML, AJAX, JSON, HTML/XHTML, JSPs,
Servlets, Custom Tag libraries,

*  Strong in Object Oriented JavaScript programming techniques

*  Cross-browser (IE7, IE8, Firefox, Safari, etc…) and cross-platform
(Windows, Mac OS, etc..) development

*  Expert knowledge and practical application of DOM management

*  Performance minded with experience building high performance web sites

*  Experience in managing common design and JavaScript libraries across
multiple sites

*  Unit testing and debugging using tools like Firebug, Yslow

*  Practical knowledge of software development life cycle

Best Regards

Nagender

Advent Global Solutions, Inc

6 E. College Drive