Our client is looking for a* “Lead QA with UAT”*

* *

Location: Minneapolis, MN

Duration: 6 months

Hourly Rate: Competitive

Start date: Immediate

*Responsibilities : ***

·         Should understand project requirement and perform *UAT* with
respect to business process &  system functionality and also needs to
assists QA team in test execution.

·         Should act as bridge between, BA, Development team and business
users.

* *

*Skill set required:*

·         We need to have resource with good experience in *Web Testing,*  and
should have very good knowledge in *SQL server* and *batch processing*.

·         Should poses very good business communication skills.

Thanks,

*Santhosh*

KRG Technologies Inc

25000 *|* Avenue Stanford *|* Suite 120 *|* Valencia, CA 91355

*Direct Phone:* (661) 310 7433 *|* *Fax:* (661) 257-9968* *

*Email:* santh...@krgtech.com *|* *URL: *www.krgtech.com <www.krgtech.com> *
|* *Yahoo IM:* santhosh_shan_mugam

*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject
line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for
any inconvenience caused.