Hello,

Greetings, please find the requirement’s below that has just opened
up. Do send me your updated resume along with your contact details
(Either consultant or employer)

Candidate must have all the skills required for this position.

Title: Quality Assurance

Location: Houston, TX

Duration: 6 week contract- May go longer.

Ideal candidate would be located in Texas.

MUST have very good communication skills

Here is the little bit of information I have on this … please keep in
mind this is an Oil/Gas Application built on .Net and Silverlight – so
candidates with that background will be preferred.

We have obtained approval to complete the Well Information Screen
(WIS) Lat/Long enhancements on 9/30.   As a result of this approval,
we need a QA resource from middle of this week (10/6) until November
12th. (This date will adjust to when the candidate can start)  The
following are the requirements for this position:

1.Mid-level 5+ years in Quality Assurance- Manual Testing
2.Experience writing test cases and manual execution of functional and
integration testing
3.Documenting and communicating bugs to team
4.Good communications skills and self-starter
5.Oil and Gas experience a plus
6.Interview can be held on phone, but in person would be nice J

Replay to this address

Thanks & Regards,

David Whitaker
JIVA InfoTech, Inc.