Hi Partner,

Hope you are doing great. Please find our requirement and send me your
consultant resume immediately.  Waiting for your reply.

Please let me know you have candidates for the following position.  There
are 3 positions.

*Position:* Front End Developer

*Location:* Redwood city CA

*Duration:* 6 months to start

*Responsibilities*

   - *Build front-end application* modules to support core Shutterfly
*E-Commerce
   features and initiatives *
   - Work with project lead to provide technical assessment, solution
   proposal, and time estimate for web development tasks
   - Collaborate with interaction designers, QA, and other members of the
   project team in requirements specification, feasibility analysis, detailed
   engineering analysis and testing support, etc.

*Key Skills and Experience:*

   - Strong skills in *JavaScript, HTML *and* CSS*
   - Strong experience in client-side application development with *JSP,
   Spring *and/or* Struts *
   - Work experience with *Java programming* and *JSTL/tag* libraries a plus

   - Experience with *XML*-based technologies including *XSLT and XSDs* a
   plus
   - Desire and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, growing, dynamic
   environment
   - *Minimum 5 years experience* developing commercial web applications.
   - Excellent communication skills

BS/MS in Computer Science highly desirable

* *

*Thanks & Regards*
Razi
*Ph: *203-347-8954