Hi,

Let me know if you have any one fit for these positions .Reply to
si...@boston-technology.com

*1)Requirement*

Role: ETL Developer
Location: RI
Duration: 6+ months
Rate: $48/Hr on C2C

Client located in providence RI looking for ETL developer located in and
around RI with recent Finance/Banking Domain exp.
Please send me only locals or near by.

*2)Requirement.*

Role: Sr.Sharepoint developer
Location: Columbus OH
Rate: Open
Duration: 6+ months will convert to long term

Required Skills:

My client is looking for Sr.Sharepoint developer who had worked on Moss
2010.
Also Certification is a must .
Should be strong in Info paths and custom Web parts.
Migration of  2007 to 2010 will be the right fit for this position.

Please do send me with rate and location details of your consultants.
I will get back to you if we feel fit for these positions.

 --
Regards
Shiv Kumar

W. 781-544-4799 Ext: 110
F. 508.519.9180
si...@boston-technology.com
www.boston-technology.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/rajaskumar

*An Inc 5000 Company for 2010
A certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)*