*Hi Folks,*
*Hope you doing well...!*
*Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.*
*Oracle Developer with DBA*
*Portland, ME*
*6 months Contract*
*I need a Senior Oracle Developer with DBA experience. I am not looking for
junior people I need Senior people or even lead experience.  *
*Must have worked on very large databases!*
*Must have Data Warehousing/BI/ETL*
*Really really prefer Banking*
*Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:*
*Build, Maintain and support databases/instances required by application,
vendor and design teams. Occasional off-hours work required*
*Provide daily development support to application teams including database
connectivity, configuration (index creation, database layout, schema
changes) and Data migration*
*Provide performance monitoring during all phases of the Application’s
development lifecycle*
*Responsible for troubleshooting Database issues including collecting
information through traces and other logging facilities*
*Provide database and SQL Tuning expertise through recommendation to
application developers*
*Provide Database configuration for optimal performance including Database
Partitioning*
*Provide complete and thorough documentation and run books to production
DBA’s (Run Team)*
*Development and automate scripts and package release*
*REQUIRED SKILLS: *
*6+ years hands-on experience On Oracle (11g, 10g) databases applications
development using Oracle Packages, Stored Procedure, and Functions*
*5+ years of PL/SQL development experience *
*5+ years hands-on Experience on large database*
*3+ years working in BI/DW projects*
*Oracle “DBA level” knowledge of space management and Performance Tuning*
*DESIRED SKILLS:*
*• Financial industry experience*
*• Has OCA certification or above*
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Kavi Johnson |IT Technical Recruiter*
*Phone : 201-257-5081 . Ext  296 or 289*
*Email : k...@catstaffing-us.com*
*GMail : kavi.catt...@gmail.com *