Hi,

Greetings from Ram (epeople Tech.). Please find the following requirement
and send me your consultant’s resumes with contact information ASAP.

Role: Oracle Business Analyst / Advanced Pricing Business Analyst

Duration: 6 months

Location: WI

Skills:
* Working knowledge of Oracle configurations / setups for 11i E-Business
Suite including functional module setups, profile options, and flex-fields
in the Quote to Cash area (Quoting, Order Management, Customer Data,
Advanced Pricing) required.
* Experience defining functional business requirements for development
resources required.
* Experience formulating test strategies required.
* Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills required.
* Experience in Oracle Advanced Pricing module required.
* Ability to understand technical table structures and research data in
those structures using tools such as SQL to resolve issues.
* Working with software providers on issue resolution.

Thanks & regards,

* *

*RAM*

*e**People Tech. Inc.*

Parsippany, NJ-07054

Direct  : *201-579-8512/ 732-377-0573.*

Alt.Ph. : 201-203-7929

Fax      : 973-299-7602

r...@epeopletech.com

www.epeopletech.com

Ymsgr : trk_recruiter

Gtalk    : tram29

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
with a "*REMOVE*" in the subject line. I am sorry for the inconvenience
caused to you.