Hi,

Please do let me know if you have any one fit for this position. Thanks!

*Role: Sr. FICO Lead with IS-Auto OEM*

Location: WI

Start Date : November 01, 2010, Start Date Flexible Duration : October 29,
2011

Skills & Tasking :

Require a Senior FICO resource with experience in IS-Automotive OEM solution
to lead large scale customer through Realization and go live.

Lead FICO team through configuration design options, and testing.

Customer is currently live with FICO stand alone, we are now deploying the
IS-Auto OEM manufacturing solution.

Require a Senior FICO resource with experience in IS-Automotive OEM
solution.

Strong experience with product costing and integration with APO\iPPE and VMS
functionality.

Need good leadership and communication skills

--

Best Wishes

*Vijaya*

Technical Recruiter

Aim Computer Consulting

Livonia,MI

Tel: 734-591-3562 x 1219 // Fax: 734-418-2603

E mail: vij...@aim-cc.com  // www.aim-cc.com