*Title: *Basel II BSA(Business System Analyst)

*Location:* Richmond, VA

*Duration:*1 year

Must have 10+years of experience

Send me Resumes to rak...@sageitinc.com
We are looking for Basel II, Asset-Liability Management and Market Risk
calculations. Liaising with many project teams, to develop our project plan
so that it could be incorporated into the integrated project plan of this
huge undertaking. I was instrumental in performing all functional activities
and overseeing all non-functional activities as well as managing Oracle
(Reveleus) resources throughout the life of the project.
·        Liaised with the project manager for all project management
activities
·        Aided in development of plan for scope, analysis, development,
testing and roll-out
·        Review Statement of Work (SOW) for project costing and resource
management
·        Working on and off the client site, managed resources on which our
project was dependent
·        Identify products and data sources within the client’s operations
·        Analyze data architecture within the client’s data warehouse
·        Conduct JAD sessions to elicit client-perspective of the future
state operational framework
·        Create data download specifications for Reveleus calculations of
Basel II, Asset-Liability Management (ALM) and Market Risk
·        Create data models to present the complexity of data and tables
·        Analyze the number of files to be create for the data transfer into
Reveleus
·        Research business requirements, technical requirements and
operations requirements
·        Coordinate data of Trade Thru (SS&C), OMR, Advent Geneva,
Bloomberg, Reuters, Risk Metrics (JPMC), FDR, Flex Cube
·        Analyze data elements needed for Investments Products, Cards
Transactions, Treasury/Derivatives Products, Loans, Operational Risk for
Basel II
·        Analyze data elements needed for Asset Liability Management (ALM)
and Market Risk
·        Create data mapping template to initiate the mapping process
·        Create data mapping matrix for technical and functional involvement
from the client
·        Analyze valid values and default values to be used in the absence
of high quality data
·        Create value code mapping, trained technical analysts and
developers on the same
·        Create data dictionary, an end-to-end effort across multiple
organizations on the project
·        Analyze common customer identifiers from various work-streams to be
fed through SOA4FSI (another aligned project within the HP Consulting banner
for the same client)
·        Suggest alternate methods of General Ledger reconciliation of data
·        Suggest methods of data integrity checks and data quality checks
·        Create test data to overcome hurdle of absence of sample data from
sources
·        Create design documents for technical development
·        Analyze sandbox results, to predict outcomes of automation (akin to
prototype analyses)
·        Keep track of Project Management update and control, and timely
delivery of deliverables
·        Create Business Rules and Test Plan, Test Cases for test phase
·        Aided in non-functional specifications and design documents for the
data transfer

Thanks & Regards,

Rakesh.Puvvada

*Sage IT, Inc.
*Ph: 972-996-0650 X 326

 Fax: 214-619-2034,

URL*: *rak...@sageitinc.com  | www.sageitinc.com

Alt ID :recruiterra...@gmail.com|

Follow our jobs on twitter! *[image:
Twitter-Iconxsm]*<http://www.twitter.com/sageit>

*Note:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with *"REMOVE"* in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honoured
ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused