*Hi *

Greetings from *Mascon Global...........* I hope this email finds you well.

We have an excellent opportunity of* Java Mobile Application Developer
*in*Nutley, NJ
*

Let me know in you have any consultants fit for this position.

* *

Forward a copy of your consultant’s resume along with following details

* *

*Full Name;*

*Available for the project:*

*Current Location:*

*Updated Resume: *

*Work Authorization:*

*Expected Hourly Rate: *

*Phone #:*

*Email:*

Position            : Java Mobile Application Developer

Location            : Nutley, NJ

Duration            : 6 -12 months +

The job position is about the development of an application in Java for
mobile platforms like iPhone and Blackberry. The application to be developed
needs to connect to a Documentum content server and retrieve and process the
information in workflow tasks assigned to a user. The workflow tasks can
contain a document in PDF format for review and requires approval or
rejection by the user. In the approval case the user needs to be able to
provide credentials for e-signature.

*Skills:*

   - Mobile application development (preferably iphone/blackberry platforms)
   - Strong JAVA expertise
   - User Interface
   - JavaScript
   - Documentum (desired)