Hi,

Greetings hope doing good.
Below is the urgent requirement for one of my client based in NY.Let me know
if you have any one matches to the requirement.
Do reply to si...@boston-technology.com

Role: Websphere Commerce Developer
Duration: 6+ months
Rate: open
Location: NYC NY
Interview type: Phone screen followed by F2F.
Locals would be highly appreciated.

Qualifications and Required Experience:
Key characteristics contributing to the success of the role include the
ability to be flexible, accountable and reliable. Must be able to work in a
team-working environment.
3+ years of experience with J2EE applications in a UNIX/Linux environment.
2+ years of experience with Websphere App Server, and WebSphere Commerce.
2+ years of Experience with EJB, Struts, MQ, JMS, DB2, XML, Web Services
Experience with Interwoven TeamSite, GoogleWebToolKit, Endeca Search Engine,
Ajax, LDAP, DB2.
Expertise in designing and building applications for scalability and
redundancy.
Possess a BA or BS from an accredited university.

 --
Regards
Shiv Kumar

W. 781-544-4799 Ext: 110
F. 508.519.9180
si...@boston-technology.com
www.boston-technology.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/rajaskumar

*An Inc 5000 Company for 2010
A certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)*