*Hi *

Greetings from *Mascon Global...........* I hope this email finds you well.

We have an excellent opportunity of* Sharepoint Developer*  in* New London,
CT*

Let me know in you have any consultants fit for this position.

* *

Forward a copy of your consultant’s resume along with following details

* *

*Full Name;*

*Available for the project:*

*Current Location:*

*Updated Resume: *

*Work Authorization:*

*Expected Hourly Rate: *

*Phone #:*

*Email:*

Position            : Sharepoint Developer

Location            : New London, CT

Duration            : 12 months +

*Roles & Responsibilities include:*

   - In-depth experience with
      - Windows Server 2008
      - IIS 7
      - .NET 3.5 SP1
      - .NET 4.0
      - Windows Identity Foundation
      - Visual Studio 2010
      - SharePoint 2010
      - FAST for SharePoint
      - SharePoint Foundation 2010
      - SharePoint Services Architecture
   - Familiar with SharePoint object model
   - Build queries and stored procedures in SQL Server 2008
   - Experience in large SharePoint Farm implementations
   - Strong oral and written communication skills required.
   - Strong experience in all MS Office tools

*Education:*

   - Bachelor of Science, majoring in Computer Science, MIS, IT or business
   related field.
   - Three or more years of experience in software engineering or operating
   systems programming
   - Experience working with design and coding languages
   - Good analytical and creative problem solving skills for design,
   creation and testing of software
   - Ability to work independently and as part of a team

*With regards,*

*Srikar L*

*VersaTech Consulting, Inc.**
Division of  MGL Americas Inc.,*