*Dear Business pertner,
Hope you had a great weekend,*
* *
*I have a requirement for a ASP.Net Developer with my client in
Austin, TX.Please let me know if you have anyone fit for the below
position,
*

*ASP.Net developers
Austin, TX*
*6+Month*
*$37hr/hrs C2C all inc*

*Responsibilities:*
• Performs design, build, testing, defect resolution, and deployment tasks
for Medicaid Portal applications
• Prepares technical documentation per project standards.
• Ensures that built components adhere to approved technical designs and
standards.
• Performs testing per approved test plans and test cases.
• Peer reviews code and documentation.
• Works closely with the Project Manager and Project team to ensure all
development deliverable deadlines are met
• Works collaboratively with Business Analysts and Test Analysts to ensure
technical requirements are met

*Required Skills:*
• Over 2 years experience with application development/maintenance with
Microsoft’s Visual Studio and .Net Framework 2.0
• Over 2 years experience with Web Services Development
• User Interface development with ASP .Net including the AJAX toolkit
• Excellent communication skills

*Desired Skills:*
• Experience with Design Patterns: MVP and Web Service Software Factory
• SOA application development experience
• Object Oriented programming experience
• Experience using .NET Framework 3.5
• Microsoft SQL Server experience and strong SQL programming skills
• SSIS package development

Warm Regards,
Irfan Khan | *
*Technical Recruiter