Hi,

I am *Anil* from *Anblicks* and our client is looking for *Oracle PL/SQL
developer *position at* CT*. I would appreciate if you could go thru the job
profile and let me know your interest. If you are interested please forward
me your updated resume.  Also provide me these details

Full Name :

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Best Rate:

*Requirement:*

Location: Bristol, CT

Duration: Long Term

Rate: Max $44/hr c2c

Visa: H1B/EAD/Green Card/US Citizen

This is a mid level role and with 4-5 yrs experience hands on candidate is
good

This position will be part of a team that works to integrate and load data
into the Central Data Repository. This position will also be the lead for
maintaining the address cleansing and house holding software and custom
programming as needed. Additionally, the position will be the CDR liaison to
our marketing LOB partners.

Core responsibilities:

•           Configure changes/additions to the Trillium Software System.

•           Maintain business rules needed for address cleansing and house
holding.

•           Provide custom programming as needed by LOB.

•           Participate in CDR integration and release process.

•           Aid in development of marketing related solutions.

•           Participate in the department on-call rotation

Required Technical Skills:

•           Strong Oracle programming Skills i.e. PL/SQL

•           Minimum 2 years using UNIX environment

•           Minimum 2 years experience in Data Warehousing

•           Exposure to Marketing, SAS and Multi Dimensional Database
principles a plus

•           Exposure to ETL tools

•           Exposure to SQL loader a plus

      Functional Skills:

•           Work independently and as part of a team using their skills to
solve technical issues.

•           Requires excellent analytical, problem solving, oral and written
communication skills as well as ability to write proposals, technical
documents.

•           Utilize common productivity tools and documentation skills

•           Demonstrate problem identification and resolution.

•           Create and document processes and procedures

•           Demonstrate excellent communications skills, both written and
oral.

*Thanks & Regards***

*Anil babu *

*Anblicks LLC
5055 Keller Springs Rd. STE 160,
Addison,TX - 75001
Phone: 214-699-0541
EFax:  972-692-6957
E-mail: anil.b...@anblicks.com
*
Note: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
for the inconvenience caused to you.**