Please respond to vikr...@revosysit.com

Location: *Livingston, NJ*

Duration: *6 Months*

SPOKE WITH THE Hiring Manager today ~ please read all the way through this
Job Description as the Manager wrote it ~ it is not the scirpted description
~ and ~ please see my phone notes below:

Thank you!

PHONE NOTES ~

>     Manager prefers the equivalent of 3-5+ YEARS ~ NOT JUST A NUMBER ~ but
ACTUAL, REAL experience that relates to THIS SPEC, not just 3-5 years in IT.

>     This Consultant will sit with the business unit members and listen to
them 'conceptualize' a process -- do we need a field here -- what drives the
field -- what should drive the field, etc. -- and then translate that
technically -- actually document the concept into programming specifications
that can and will be sent to the off-shore Development Team.
>     This Candidate MUST be a SOLID Analyst -- must be capable of thinking
like an Analyst BUT -- WRITE SPECS that a PROGRAMMER can understand.
>     MUST BE ANALYTICAL ~ MUST BE CAPABLE OF ANALYTICAL THINKING
>     This Candidate MUST -- MUST be capable of writing specs -- they WILL
write LOAN SPECS -- PROGRAMMING SPECS.
>     This Candidate must be WELL ROUNDED -- not just technical -- they will
need to interact WELL with non-technical team members -- and -- THEY MUST BE
CAPABLE OF FACILITATING a good business meeting and dialogue -- Sometimes
the Techncial person needs to handle / lead the meeting!
>     Skills: MUST -- MUST include SOLID SKILLS IN:  Outlook Excel, Word and
PowerPoint
>     Skills:  MUST -- MUST include SOLID SKILLS w/ SQL QUERIES
>     Skill a PLUS: -- Powerbuilder
>     Skills:  NICE-TO-HAVES ARE -- Small Business Lending background --
COMMERICAL -- Loans.

*This is a Systems Analyst position within the Small Business Lending
Systems group in CIT.
*An experienced System Analyst is needed with solid loan processing
background in a Commercial Loan company.
*This person should have 3-5 years of solid System Analyst experience.
*This individual will be responsible for developing programmer
specifications and support a proprietary PowerBuilder Originations
application for the Small Business Lending group unit in CIT.  *This
individual will also be responsible for identifying, documenting and testing
configuration changes to the Shaw Commercial Loan System.

            <http://www.shawsystems.com/commercial.html>

*Strong problem solving, interviewing, and fact finding skills and an
understanding of the IT Standard Development Life Cycle.
*Ability to think "out of the box" .
*Solid interpersonal skills are required. Able to work well in a team
environment.

***Responsibilities***
Overall system analysis & design
Window and Application Workflow design
Work with Technology Architects and Developers to translate business
requirements into programmer specification
Work with Analyst in the Business to assist with the development of business
requirements
Facilitate meetings as required
Produce meeting minutes
Develops programmer specifications
Reviews technical artifacts
Able to read code written by developers
Participate in implementing and commenting the system
Participate in Unit, System and Integration Testing
Participate in the system’s release to production
Develop impact analysis documents
Use Case Design
Must have working knowledge of MS Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
Ability to code simple SQL queries
PowerBuilder experience is desired

Thanks N' Regards,

*Vikram M*