Please send resume to vi...@bitsft.com

Hi,

We have an urgent Req for a Senior level DBA (SQL Server & Oracle) in
Cincinnati, OH . If you or anyone you may know of is interested, please
email me at your earliest convenience.

Senior level DBA (SQL Server & Oracle)

Location: Cincinnati, OH

Start: ASAP

Duration: 6 months - long term.

Overview:

This role is a senior level DBA responsible for providing the database
support to the applications development teams and interacting with our 3rd
party vendor for our production database environments.

Responsibilities:

Reviews, evaluates, designs, implements and maintains company database(s):

.             Creates database design specifications based on understanding
of business transactions.

.             Designs, codes, tests and implements custom database scripts
and formal procedures.

.             Ensures data integrity; recommends action to maintain data
integrity.

.             Monitors and maintains databases for proper performance
tuning.

.             Designs, implements and maintains data retention and archival;
plans for storage needs, retention, backup and recovery.

.             Designs, implements and maintains database security.

.             Assists in identifying and resolving database problems.

.             Designs high availability options for SQL/Oracle databases.

.             Follows SQL/Oracle database administration best practices.

.             Mentors and provides guidance to less experienced database
administrators.

.             Provides input on the selection and implementation of all
database administration tools.

.             Provides database capacity planning and trend analysis.

.             Adheres to change management policies and procedures.

.             Interacts and coordinates work with project managers,
Infrastructure, and fellow team members to support various project requests.

.                     Maintains and develops business knowledge and customer
relationships

Experience:

.             3-5 years experience as SQL Server DBA.

.             3-5 years experience as Oracle DBA.

.             3 years experience in physical modeling.

.             3 years experience in Logical to Physical design.

.             3-5 years overall IT application development implementation
experience.

.             Experience with Data Warehousing a plus.

Skills:

.             Administration of SQL Server 2000, 2005, and 2008 databases.

.             Knowledge of SQL Server Clustering

.             Administration of Oracle 9i, 10g, and 11g databases.

.             Knowledge of LINUX/UNIX operating systems.

.             Knowledge of physical design for large-scale enterprise
systems.

.             Knowledge of Data Architecture concepts.

.             Knowledge of relational concepts.

.             Microsoft Certification a plus

.             Oracle Certification a plus

.             Strong organization and analysis skills.

.             Strong communication skills.

.             Knowledge in Insurance/Finance a plus.

Education:

Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or
equivalent discipline.

**Please provide me the following details with your updated resume in word
format**

Full Legal Name:
Address:
Home No:
Cell no:
Email Address:
Work Authorization:
How soon can you join?
Do you have any ongoing interviews at hand?
You will be travelling or relocating?
Availability for In-person Interview at own expenses?
SSN (Last Four Digits):
Why do you want to leave your current Project/Job?

Education and year completed?

Rate (All Inclusive):
Expected Salary:

ADVthanksANCE,

Vikas Jain
 <http://www.bitsft.com/> Bitsoft International, Inc.
2272 W. 95th St., Suite 220
Naperville, Illinois 60564
Tel: (630) 364-1839

Fax: (630) 596-9069
 <mailto:vi...@bitsft.com?subject=e-mail%20signature> E-mail,
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/vikasrjain> LinkedIn,
<http://twitter.com/vikasrjain> Twitter, Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/vikasRjain>

SkillGalaxy <http://www.skillgalaxy.com/> , StaffingCorner
<http://www.staffingcorner.com/> , ( <http://www.bitsft.com/Career.aspx>
WE'RE HIRING!)

We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise"

P Save trees, Print Only When Necessary

We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please reply with: REMOVE" in the subject line and your ID will
be removed from our mailing list. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused
to you.