Hi Partner,

Hope you are doing great. Please find our requirement and send me your
consultant resume immediately.  Waiting for your reply.

*ONLY GC or Citizens*

*Position: *SQL Server DBA / Developer

*Location:*  CT

*Duration:* 6-12 months

*Required Skills:*

At *five years* experience in developing *MS-SQL* database applications
- Understanding of database design/architecture in a Microsoft *SQL* Server

   environment
- Basic database administration operations experience in a Microsoft
*SQL*Server

  environment
- Knowledge of Transact *SQL*
- Knowledge of the .*NET platform* and services oriented architecture is
preferred
-A deep understanding of *SQL* Server as a developer
- *Data modeling, query design and optimization, stored procedures
*- Demonstrated relationship management skills
- Knowledge related to computer hardware including networks and storage
devices

  *(SANS)*
- Ability to understand *large data models* quickly
- Knowledge of the *Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Visio,   *

*  and Outlook
*- Strong Ability to work with and provide technical leadership to other
team members

*Thanks & Regards*
Razi
*Ph: *203-347-8954