Please sent profile to sam.ka...@sulaan.com 480 626 5759

Hi

My Name is Sam; I am with Sulaan Solutions Inc. We have the following
opportunity for you. Please review the detail job description and get back
to me ASAP.

*Title: **Sr. Quality Engineer**
Location: **Chandler, AZ**
Duration: **12 months**
Rate: **DOE ALL On C2C*

*
**US Citizens and GC Holders are highly encouraged to apply. EADs will also
be considered.*

*Job Description:*

Our client is looking for a Senior Quality or Validation Engineer with
around 7-10 years in SW validation and testing.
Support development of unit level test, system level test cases and
automation for new product features and Engineering Change Requests.
Daily Responsibilities include Write test scripts, Automate testing, Run
tests to determine stability of automated test and debug test environment.
Assist software quality engineers with coding for Engineering Change Request
and new POR features.
Assist developers with debug and verification of fixes.

**

*Consultants should have these necessary skills:*

*1. Programming Skills:*
. Strong foundation in C
. Practical application of C in Linux frame work
. Scripting languages :Perl, Python, Shell Scripting
. Standard C' Libraries

 *2. Linux*
Basic knowledge on Linux, structures/Device drivers , I/O commands and
Networking

 *3. Testing /Validation experience:*
Knowledge on Testing methodologies; Tools, Unit test frame work.

 4. Audio/video Experience

 5. Additional Skills Desired (Nice to Have): Embedded SOC test coding
experience

Full Name :
Total Experience :
USA Experience :
Skills :
Availability :
Contact Details :
E-mail :
Current Location :
Relocation :
Legal Status :
Rate :
Communication Skills :

We need two client references from two different clients for all the
submissions:

Reference #1

Name:

E-mail contact: