*Please send resumes to **shirley @datagrp.com <shirley.datagr...@gmail.com>
***

**

*Job Title: Sr. Rational QA Tester (Telephonic Hire)*

*Location: Detroit, MI*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

**

* *

*Need only GC/Citizens/EAD’s or OPT’s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

* *

The main requirement is for a resource who can work independently on
Rational Functional Tester (RFT for short) for automating regression test
for web applications.

Since RFT requires coding in Java for editing/modifying the scripts, it is
expected that the person having experience in working on automation using
RFT will be able to do that level of coding herself/himself.

We have seen that people who have experience with RFT generally have
exposure/working level knowledge of Rational Performance Tester (RPT) also
and vice versa.

The current requirement is for a normal tester however, we can go one level
higher also.

We expect that person to be onboard during the week of 11/8

- On the Job experience with Rational Functional Tester (2+ years)

- Java Development experience (2+ years)

- Knowledgeable in Test Automation

- Proven success in Automation Framework (2+ years)
*

Thanks & Regards,

Shirley
Technical Recruiter