Hi

We are looking for a SharePoint Architect for one of my Clients

*Title:* SharePoint Architect

*Location*: Secaucus, NJ

Duration: Long Term

*Start Date*: Immediate

*Job Description:*

 The candidate should have minimum experience of 9+ in IT of which around 5+
years should be on Share Point based project including BI experience.

Awareness of Information Architecture, Configuration, Deployment, Security,
Reports / Web Parts Customization, etc. is a must.

Awareness of Pro-Clarity, Performance Point Server 2007 or Services in 2010
is desirable.

The candidate should posses good communication skills and should be travel
ready to onshore on short notice.

Hands on MOSS 2007 is a must and know-how of Share Point 2010 is essential.

Knowledge of MSF is desirable.

 The profile needs to be senior candidate with 9 years of experience in IT
and majorly in MOSS 2007 and recently on SharePoint 2010.

Should be contributing to design and architecture in SP 2010 and worked on
decent size projects.

He / She should be able to lead a onshore and offshore team too.

Certifications is preferable but not necessary.

Must have some BI project experience.

Thanks & Regards,

Rakesh.Puvvada

*Sage IT, Inc.
*Ph: 972-996-0650 X 326

Direct:248-823-8747/ 248-823-8139

Fax: 214-619-2034,

URL*: *rak...@sageitinc.com  | www.sageitinc.com

Alt ID :recruiterra...@gmail.com|

Follow our jobs on twitter! [image:
Twitter-Iconxsm]<http://www.twitter.com/sageit>

*Note:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with *"REMOVE"* in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honoured
ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused