1) SAP BW Architect for a new BPC 7.5 implementation (Direct Client)

NJ

12 months

Open + Expenses ($80 to $100 DOE)

We need some strong BI Architects for a project with our client in NJ, do
you have any?  Here are the details, they will pay expenses

We had a 12 month project come in for a new BPC 7.5 implementation, they
need an SAP BW Architect.

This Resource should have an experience with SAP BW.

Lead the design, build, and test solution and architecture activities for BW
development and BW to BW interfaces.

*More details....*

This is part of a large scale Accenture program to unify all SAP systems for
Unilever across North/Central and South America.  Goal is to create on
America's SAP platform for all Unilever SCM, FIN and Enterprise Reporting.
AS- IS environment includes multiple lines of business with their own SAP
footprints (R/3 4.6, ECC etc. with various ERP and Business Suite
components).    The new ECC unified system will create a full NetWeaver
compliant solution with single use of SAP components for all lines of
business.

This is slated to be a 3 year program that is currently coming out of the
Global Blueprint and will now focus on the Realization, Test, Deployment of
North America slated for mid 2011.  Subsequent Latin and South American
operations to follow.

We have had a series of high level discussions with the Program Director and
Overall Delivery Partner and will be meeting them on Tuesday  to go over
these resumes with them

2) SAP Compensation Management (Direct Client)

Philadelphia, PA

3 to 4+ months

$70+ exp

Our client has an immediate need for an SAP HR Consultant with Compensation
Management experience. The consultant should have at least 5 + years of SAP
HR experience with at least 2 complete lifecycles working with Compensation
Management functionality including such areas as: Job Pricing, Compensation
Areas, Long Term Incentives, Budget Creation, etc.

Heavy end client interaction required so excellent Communication skills
preferred

Thanks & Regards

David. P. Desai

da...@analystusa.com / da...@comdataus.com

http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidsigma

*Success…and why nothing succeeds like it.*