Hi Friends,

I have a very urgent requirement with  my Direct Client. Please find the
below mentioned position and let me  know if you have any matching profiles
to these requirements ASAP.
*
Need: SAS Developer with Financial Services (Mortgage) experience
**Location: Long Island NY.
**Duration: 6 months+ contract.*

Immediate opening for a “ SAS Developer with Financial Services (Mortgage)
experience (MUST) for one of our direct client.

This is a 6 months contract assignment in Long Island NY. *
*

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Best Regards,

Imran Shaik