Hello Friends,
Hope you doing well..!!
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

Position:  Sql Server Developer
Location: Baltimore,MD
Duration: 6 month contract to perm
Rate : *$35/hr*

I need someone that is a citizen, GC, or EAD that wants to go permanent.
Would need to come for a face to face interview

*Must-haves *
-At least 2-3 years of experience with SQL Server 2005 or 2008 including
SSIS and SSRS (SQL Programming is a must. Must be able to write full
queries)
-.NET development experience using C# or similar language
-Visual Studio Suite including VSS
-Design experience utilizing HTML and XML
-Ability to be on call one week every 2 months

*Plusses *
-HL7 interface development
-Amalga development
*
Day-to-Day *
The candidate will be designing, developing, testing, and implementing the
user interface, database, and data interfaces of a Records system based on
the Microsoft Amalga platform. The candidate will be providing analysis,
code unit testing, full functional testing, and writing requirements. The
environment is extremely fast-paced and requires an individual to learn
quickly and work with little direction.

Thanks & Regards,
Kavi Johnson |IT Technical Recruiter
Phone : 201-257-5081 . Ext 289