Hi Partner,

Hope you are doing great. Please find our requirement and send me your
consultant resume immediately.  Waiting for your reply.

* *

*Title: *Web Engineer – Senior (6+ years)
*Duration*: 1 month (temp to hire)
*Location: *Jersey City, NJ

Web Engineer configures and supports Web & Application server environments
for all application environments from non-prod to prod. Capable of providing
the application teams both *Websphere and ITCAM* knowledge and support.
Provide diagnostics skills and tools to the application teams and other
support areas. Able to perform upgrades to the major *Websphere and
ITCAM*products as well as supporting 3rd party products used within
the
environment. Provide administration for these components and ensure security
and processes are being addressed. Perform the monitoring of these
environments and recommend the appropriate changes for improvement.
*Experienced
with Websphere on Z/OS*

*Thanks & Regards*
Razi