Hi Partner,

Hope you are doing great. Please find our requirement and send me your
consultant resume immediately.  Waiting for your reply.

Systems Administrator/Operations Engineer

Alphabuyer, an exciting new startup in the Philadelphia region, is seeking a
systems administrator or operations engineer to join its growing team.
Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer, this person will be a key player
on the technology team, working on the end-to-end technology platform.

We are seeking a passionate technologist and problem solver with a "can-do"
attitude. Alphabuyer is in a state of dynamic growth and a rapidly changing
environment. The right fit for this role will have experience defining the
operational environment for a high-volume web infrastructure.
  Responsibilities

·         Work closely with the technology team to define the overall
technology platform and strategy.

·         Works within the technology team to define and implement the
internal operating environment. This means installing, operating, and
optimizing builds, continuous integration, development environments, testing
environments.

·         Define and implement the production hosting environment, likely
using Amazon Web Services.

·         Define the monitoring platform and strategy.

·         Assist in hardening the software platform by performing
performance optimization, security analysis, scalability testing, etc.
  Requirements

·         Experience working in small teams

·         Linux Administration

·         Apache Administration

·         MySQL Administration

·         Performance Tuning, Testing, Measuring

·         Nagios monitoring

·         Developing high volume web applications.

·         VMWare

·         Nice to have: Python scripting

·         Nice to have: Amazon Web Services

·         Ideally, a Computer Science degree or the equivalent

*Thanks & Regards*
Razi
*Ph: *203-347-8954
*e-mail:* r...@3eye-group.com