Hi Friends,

I am karuna from Net2Source. we have an Immediate opening with one of our
direct clients

Please send me your consultant resumes to kar...@net2source.com

Please fill the below details

Name:

Visa status:

Experience:

Current Loc:

Preferred Loc:

Rate:

Contact:

Email ID:

Required Skills:

Job Title: Web Methods Expert

Location: Cincinnati, OH

Duration: 3+ Months

*Rate is Open and need all inclusive*

*Job Description:*

* *

•              Knowledge of Integration Development Life Cycle

•              Ability to lead integration project and drive teams to meet
quality and schedule

•              Experience with WebMethods 6.5 / 7.1 Architecture like
Broker, Integration Server, BAM, JDBC Adapters, SAP Adapter, Salesforce.com
Adapter, J2EE Clients,   Custom Connectors,

•              Expertise in design and delivery of integrations for
applications but not limited to Oracle Applications/DB, Oracle R12, SAP,
Clarify/AMDOCS, Siebel, Custom and Packaged J2EE Applications, using
protocols but not limited to EDI, Rosettanet, SOAP, XML, REST Web Services,
all flavors of FTP (FTP, sFTP, FTPS), JDBC, with security, encryption, audit
trail, exception handling, monitoring and recovery/resubmit features built
into the integration solution.

•              Ability to understand Business processes and translate them
into requirements

•              Strong Communication and presentation skills

•              Knowledge about Service Oriented Architecture and principles

•              Ability to develop and validate test cases, plans and
results.

•              Must understand key business processes such as Supply Chain

•              EDI knowledge will be good

Thanks & Regards

*Karuna*

*Resource Executive**
**Net2Source Consulting Ltd.*

*Phone:201.884.7795*

*Email: **kar...@net2source.com* <prasa...@net2source.com>**

*US | Europe |ME | APAC |India*

*P* * Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to do.*

*[image: Description: Description: Description: logo]*

mailing list, reply with remove in the subject heading and your email
address in the body. Include complete address and domain to be removed.
Pursuant to Federal law, if you do not wish to receive future email messages
from us, please reply with "remove" to the same e-mail id.