*5 REQUIREMENTS BELOW*

* *

*REQ 1 – Weblogic Administrator  - FL, NC, IL,  – 1 year – Rate – $60/hr on
Corp - Corp*

*REQ 2 - Java Architect (Only Citizen)– Atlanta, GA – 6 - 12 Months – Rate –
$60/Hr on 1099 OR $54/Hr on W2 with no benefits*

*REQ 3 – Business Analyst -  New York City, NY – 12 Months – Rate – $32/hr
on 1099 or Corp - Corp*

*REQ 4 - Web Developer – New York City, NY – 6 Months – Rate – $35/hr on
1099 or Corp - Corp*

*REQ 5 – Teradata Architect - Englewood Cliffs, NJ – 6+ Months – Rate – $
Open*

*REQUIREMENT 1*

*Title – Weblogic Administrator*

*Location – Jacksonville, FL , Chicago, IL or Charlotte, NC*

*No of Positions –  5*

*Duration – 1 year*

*Rate  - $60/hr on Corp - Corp*

*Contract type/ Legal Status – Any*

*Job Description*

•             Will be administering Web logic 10 for an online Portal
Application.

•             Consultant must have Weblogic Version 9.2 exp or Version 10 is
preferred.

•             Portal Experience is a plus as the consultant will be taking
over for a TEKsystems consultant who has been supporting this Cash Pro
Online Portal application(this is a portal wrapper for all LaSalle
commercial accounts that tie into Bank of America)

•             A good understanding of concepts related to web server load
balancing and other application scaling concepts.

•             Strong Unix systems administration experience.(Solaris, Linux,
AIX)

•             Solid analytical and troubleshooting skills.(Unix, Networking,
DMZ, Firewalls, J2EE, Web and Application Servers)

•             UNIX scripting skills. Creation and support of automation
scripts, e.g. log rotation and plugin migration, configuration automation.

•             Thorough understanding of Java/J2EE concepts (JDBC, JMS/MQ,
JSP, EJB, JNDI, etc&) required.

Due to any of the reasons if you are not willing to go for this project, I
suggest you to Refer to some of your known person,

*REQUIREMENT 2*

*Title – Java Architect*

*Location – Atlanta, GA (Locals Are Preferred) - 30301*

*No of Positions –  1*

*Duration – 6 - 12 months*

*Rate  - Around $60/Hr on 1099 OR $54/Hr on W2 with no benefits*

*Contract type/ Legal Status – US CITIZEN ONLY*

*Job Description*

US CITIZEN ONLY

One of our client looking for someone on this position Skills Required:
Java, J2EE, SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), Design Patterns, Web
Services (Either Web Logic or Web Sphere)

Note: We need Locals as first Preference and Telecommute for this positions
will be the last option

Due to any of the reasons if you are not willing to go for this project, I
suggest you to Refer to some of your known person,

*REQUIREMENT 3*

*Title – Business Analyst*

*Location – New York City, NY*

*No of Positions –  1*

*Duration – 12 months*

*Rate  - Around $32/hr on 1099 or Corp - Corp, (Low rate coz client wants
somebody with basic roles)*

*Contract type/ Legal Status – Any*

*Start date   - 12/01/2010*

*Job Description*

Business Analyst - IT Systems Development

  -          Support business analyst to perform support for a T&E
application onsite.

  -        Good communications skills (most important skill set)

 -          .NET background (essentials of .NET such as asp.net)

  -          Prior Expertise with T&E (travel and expense) or any other HR
related application support (preferable skill set)

-          Coordinating the weekly enhancement / issue resolution process

-          Interfacing with divisional liaisons and the Administrator to
troubleshoot issues and address questions

-          Maintaining the Authorized Approver hierarchy

-          Troubleshooting authentication & other access issues

-          Submission and monitoring of Cases in Client Central

-          Monitoring daily interface jobs

-          Performing configuration changes

-          Assisting with Cognos Reporting

d)            Current Location:

f)             Visa Status (Citizen- GC-H1B)/ expiration date:

g)            Visa copy:

h)            Availability:

i)             Total Experience:

j)             Expertise:

k)            Rate:

l)             Provide any 2 Local reference of previous projects

m)          Name of current employer

Let me know your comfortability so that I just need few more details to
submit further,

Due to any of the reasons if you are not willing to go for this project, I
suggest you to Refer to some of your known person,

*REQUIREMENT 4*

*Title – Web Developer*

*Location – New York City, NY*

*No of Positions –  3*

*Duration – 6 months*

*Rate  - Around $35/hr on 1099 or Corp - Corp, (Low rate coz client wants
somebody with basic roles)*

*Contract type/ Legal Status – Any*

*Start date   -Dec 1st 2010*

*Job Description*

Required Skills-

1) HTML/CSS/Javascript (jQuery) and PHP

2) HTML/CSS/Javascript (jQuery) and JSP (spring mvc)

Send me following details to submit to our client

d)            Current Location:

f)             Visa Status (Citizen- GC-H1B)/ expiration date:

g)            Visa copy:

h)            Availability:

i)             Total Experience:

j)             Expertise:

k)            Rate:

l)             Provide any 2 Local reference of previous projects

Let me know your comfortability so that I just need few more details to
submit further,

Due to any of the reasons if you are not willing to go for this project, I
suggest you to Refer to some of your known person,

*REQUIREMENT 5*

*Title – Teradata Architect*

*Location – Englewood Cliffs, NJ*

*Duration – 6+ months*

*Rate  - $ Open, (Tell me your best)*

*Contract type – Any*

*Client is looking for a Teradata Architect with BI Experience Not a DBA.
Need a BI profile with Architect work and Teradata.*

*Job Description*

Person should have 5-6 years of experience in this tool with following
skills :

- Should be able to handle customer and work as OSC

- Co-ordination with offshore team

- Should be able to do the Requirements Gathering / Analysis and Design

- Should be conversant with all the modules of HP PPM (Demand Mgmt,
Portfolio Mgmt, Project Mgmt, Resource Mgmt, Time Mgmt, Financial Mgmt,
Dashboard and Reports)

- Very Good Oracle, PL/SQL Skills

- HP PPM system administration knowledge

- Fair knowledge of UNIX OS

- Very good written & verbal Communication Skill

- Very Good Analytical Skills

Due to any of the reasons if you are not willing to go for this project, I
suggest you to Refer to some of your known person,

Regards,

* *

Bhanu Bitty

V-Soft Consulting Group, Inc.

2115 Stanley Gault Parkway, Suite 200

Louisville, Kentucky 40223

Tel:  502 425 8425 ext 165 [w]

Fax: 502-412-5869 [f]

bh...@vsoftconsulting.com

http://www.vsoftconsulting.com

remove link bh...@vsoftconsulting.com for removal from our mailing list. To
be removed from our mailing list reply with "REMOVE FROM THE MAILING LIST"
in the subject heading and your email address in the body. Include complete
address and/or domain/ aliases to be removed. If you still get the emails,
please call us at the numbers given above.