Please respond to vikr...@revosysit.com

Location: *Milwaukee, WI*

Duration: *10 Months*

We are looking for a Software Engineer to work part of very talent team and
help design, implement and test enterprise applications. The applications
are based on Microsoft Windows Server operating systems, and use diverse
technologies such as SQL Server and Microsoft .NET and Java.

*RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES*:
Part of a team responsible for the development of software for products in
accordance with our Software Development Process;
Setting the standard for performance by example, both in terms of design and
code quality and dedication to developing world-class software;
Able to work independently, under minimal supervision, perform problem
analysis, decompose and implement the solution in incremental stages;
Keeping abreast of technical advancements in programming languages,
operating systems, software development techniques and tools.

*EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:*
· We require a Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science
or related engineering discipline with 5+ years of software engineering
experience in software design, implementation

· Minimum 3 years of hands on Object Oriented software development
experience, and experience with software development tools and source code
control practices.

· Knowledge of the entire product development lifecycle (requirements,
design, implementation, test and deployment) is needed.

• Excellent written and oral communication skills, along with proven ability
to interact with other disciplines outside of engineering are a must.

• Ability to lead a small development team

A Master's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field is
preferred.

*REQUIRED SKILLS*

*.NET(C#)
WCF
Web Technologies experience (HTML, JavaScript, CSS, AJAX)SOAP Web Services
RESTful Web Services
SOAP Web Services
Multi-threaded programming
Version Control systems SVN, GIT, etc.
Database Design, SQL, Object Relational Mapping*

* *

Thanks N' Regards,

*Vikram M*

*Revosys IT Inc.*