*Hi ***

* *

Greetings from *Mascon Global...........* I hope this email finds you well.

We have an excellent opportunity of* Sharepoint Developer *in* NYC*

Let me know if you have any consultants with you.

* *

In order to apply for these positions, please forward me you resume along
with following details

* *

*Full Name;*

*Available for the project:*

*Current Location:*

*Updated Resume: *

*Work Authorization:*

*Expected Hourly Rate: (W2/C2C/1099)*

Position            : Sharepoint Developer

Location            : NYC

Duration            : 6 months +

In-person interview mandatory (forward only the consultants who can make it
for in-person interview)

*Required Technical Skills:*

   - Must have excellent communication skills & ability to describe
   technical concepts to non-technical people
   - SharePoint Designer 2007 (site customization, working with data views,
   master page customization)
   - Configuration of SharePoint 2007 out-of-box web parts (e.g: Content
   Editor Web Part, Data View Web Parts, etc.)
   - Purpose of SharePoint (What purpose does SharePoint serve to the
   business? What functionality does it provide to different levels of user?
   (Readers, Contributors, Site Admins)
   - SharePoint 2007 Security model (groups, permission levels, permissions)
   - Existing knowledge and/or a strong desire to learn SharePoint 2010

Additionally, the candidate must have the ability to work in a matrixed and
multithreaded environment. Project management skills are a plus.

*With regards,*

*Srikar L*

*VersaTech Consulting, Inc.**
Division of  MGL Americas Inc.,*