Hi,

Please check the below requirement and advise us the right consultant along
with Rate, Contact Details, Current Location, Visa Status & Availability.

.Net Developer
Location - Dallas, TX
Duration - 3- 6 months
Rate - Open

Locals Only Please!!!

Required Skills:

*         8+ years .Net Development Experience.

*         C#.Net

*         ASP.Net

*         SQL Server 2005/2008

*         Need another super senior asp.net/C# consultant who can start
immediately

Thanks & Regards
Raj
Lead Recruiter

[cid:image001.jpg@01CBAB67.74463350]
Techgene Solutions LLC
(A Minority Certified Company)
Desk   : 972-580-0247 Ext: 224
Fax      : 972-692-5824
Mail    :  ra...@techgene.com<mailto:ra...@techgene.com>
URL     : www.techgene.com<http://www.techgene.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please
notify the sender and delete this email from your system.

NOTE: We respect your privacy. If you wish your name to be removed from our
mailing list kindly reply with "Remove" in the subject line and we will honor
your request immediately.
Thank You.