Hi Associate,

Good Morning and Hope you are having a good day!!!

My name is Sam and I am Sr. Technical Recruiter with Accolite Inc. i have
one excellent SAP FICO Consultant who is looking for a project in either CA
or AZ. I am pasting his skill set down, Please go through it and let me know
if you have any suitable oppurtunity for him.

Name: Raj J
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Availability: Immediate

PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY

·         Seven years of SAP FI/CO functional experience involving in 3 Full
Life Cycle Implementations

·         SAP Certified in Financial Accounting and Integration of Business
Processes with ECC 6.0

·         Proficient in Order To Cash, Procure To Pay and Production
Planning business processes

·         Extensive experience in the integration of SAP Logistics and
Operational modules with FI/CO

·         Extensive experience in writing the functional specs for
RICEFW objects
of FI and CO modules

·         Excellent communication and inter personnel skills. Proven ability
to work independently and team environments

CONFIGURATION SKILLS

·         Financial Accounting: General Ledger, New GL, Special Purpose
Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Management, Bank
Accounting, Tax Accounting and Consolidations

·         Controlling: Cost Center Accounting, Profit Center Accounting,
Internal Orders, Profitability Analysis, Product Costing, Investment
Management and Project Systems

·         Sales & Distribution: Billing, Pricing & Integration with FI/CO

·         Materials Management: Inventory Management, Logistics Invoice
Verification & Integration with FI/CO

OTHER SAP SKILLS

·         Month/Year End Closing, Closing Cockpit, ABAP Debug, BW Reporting,
Solution Manager, SAP Query, Report Painter/ Writer, LSMW, CATT, EDI, IDOCs,
SAP Authorizations, Payment card processing with Paymetric, Tax interface
with Vertex, Mercury Quality Center.

Thanks & Regards,

*SAM *| Accolite Inc

1801 Gateway Blvd Suite 209

Richardson, TX 75080

Phone: 214.461.0597

Email     : s...@accolite.com

Yahoo IM: samaccolite

If I am not available, please contact Bobby at: (214) 329-4442

Disclaimer: We respect your Email and Internet privacy. This email is
intended for a specific individual on Recruitment purpose only. If you have
received this e-mail in error or

prefer not to receive such email in future, please reply back with ‘REMOVE’
in your subject line. Your request will be immediately processed. We
sincerely apologize for any

inconvenience caused.