Hi,

I am *Anil* from *Anblicks* and our client is looking for *Veteran WPF/C#
Developer* position at* AZ*. I would appreciate if you could go thru the job
profile and let me know your interest. If you are interested please forward
me your updated resume.  Also provide me these details

Full Name :

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Best Rate:

* *

*Job Title:* Veteran WPF/C# Developer

*Duration : 3+months*

*Max Hourly Rate: DOE*

Currently seeks a *veteran WPF/C# Developer *to join our team in *Scottsdale,
AZ.*

*Qualifications:*

Should have 3-5 yrs. verifiable experience in WPF. Working dynamic client
environment directly with client and cross functional team (Biz, IT,
Stakeholders). May work with a team and/or alone. Software development and
deployment of desktop applications using WPF & C#. WPF is used for rendering
user interfaces for building the application and provides separation between
the user interface and the business logic.

Ideal candidate will be part of an in-house development team for product
development life cycle. May provide consulting services with stakeholders
and management. This role involves a broad range of Microsoft technologies,
such as .NET Framework 3.5, C# (C-Sharp), WPF (Windows Presentation
Foundation), WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) as well as Oracle
skills. Will be required to assist during UAT sessions with business users.

REQUIRED SKILLS:
5 Years of .Net C#
3 Years .Net 3.5 Framework with C# + WPF in Desktop application development
2 Years of Oracle PL+...

*Required Qualifications:*

.NET Framework

C#