Hi,

Our client is looking for a  Java Developer with Unix* *

*Location*: Novato, CA

*Duration*: 6 – 12 Months

*Start Date*: Immediate

*Hourly Pay Rate:* Competitive

*Experience:*

   - Medium Level experience in Java and J2EE components like XML,
   JavaScript, JSP, etc.
   - Medium Level experience in Version control tools preferably clear case.
   but we think if the person has any other version tool experience he/she can
   scale up for clear case support.
   - Good communication skill is a must, since there will be a lot of
   interaction with other teams in the company.

*Job Description:*

   - Work on Clear case Remote Client and/or Base Client. This involves
   activities like code merge, code delivery, help development teams with
   setting up views, debug any issues encountered by clear case users on the
   team, co-ordinate with other teams to setup access permissions, etc.
   - Work on the build and deploy tool, Anthill Pro(Experience not needed,
   training can be provided).
   - Help with Change and Incident management tool, BMC Remedy(Experience
   not needed, training can be provided).
   - Help with application support, mainly front end component when not busy
   with task 1 & 2. This requires medium level Java and J2EE components( like
   XML, JavaScript, JSP, etc.) knowledge, we will provide mentoring and some
   training for the resource to scale up for this work.

Thanks,

*Santhosh*

KRG Technologies Inc

25000 *|* Avenue Stanford *|* Suite 120 *|* Valencia, CA 91355

*Direct Phone:* (661) 310 7433 *|* *Fax:* (661) 257-9968* *

*Email:* santh...@krgtech.com *|* *URL: *www.krgtech.com <www.krgtech.com> *
|* *Yahoo IM:* santhosh_shan_mugam

*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, Please click
here<http://unsubscribe.krgtech.com/>and enter your E-mail address to
unsubscribe. All requests will be honored
ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.