*Hi Venkat*

Greetings from *Mascon Global...........* I hope this email finds you well.

We have an excellent opportunity of* PL/SQL Data Warehouse Consultant in Santa
Monica/Los Angeles, CA.*

Let me know if you have any consultant with you.

* *

In order to apply for these positions, please forward me you resume along
with following details

*Full Name;*

*Available for the project:*

*Current Location:*

*Updated Resume: *

*Work Authorization:*

*Expected Hourly Rate:  *

Job title                       : PL/SQL Data Warehouse Consultant

Location                      : Santa Monica/Los Angeles, CA

Duration                      : 3 months (very high chance of extension)

*Description- *

   - Need a senior PLSQL developer/Analyst to work with Business to gather
   requirements and translate those to technical requirements and provide
   solutions. Working within Data Warehousing group, the consultant will:
   - Work with complex data from multiple sources while having a good grasp
   on underlying Business practices
   - Generate PLSQL code to extract, transform and load (ETL) data from
   production data sources to the data warehouse
   - Have experience doing ETL scripting in multiple projects
   - Seasoned SQL/PLSQL developer
   - Have over 7 years experience in PLSQL out of which atleast 3 years
   doing ETL scripting in Data Warehouse environment
   - Very good experience in Unix, Shell, Korn scripting
   - Knowldge of SSIS desired and will be a great advantage
   - Excellent communication skills

*With regards,*

*Srikar L*

*VersaTech Consulting, Inc.*