*Please send the resumes to a...@panzersolutions.com
**
I am looking for a SQL DBA / ETL consultant for an 8-month contract.  I can
only consider consultants that are within a 3-4 hour drive from Nashville as
they will need to be onsite for an interview and will start quickly.
Details are below:*

Pay rate is somewhat negotiable, so let me know what you are targetting for
a pay rate along with the consultant's name and contact information.

The SQL Database Administrator will be responsible for working on a SQL
migration project targeted to move multiple data stores to a single SQL
Server. This will involve technical design documents, building and testing
extracts and documenting results. *

Key Requirements:
*-- 5+ years of solid experience with Microsoft SQL Server (2000, 2005, and
2008).
-- Strong background in data extraction, transformation and loading (ETL)
processes.
-- Experience in the design and development of SQL Server Integration
Services (SSIS) packages.
-- Adaptable and flexible during time constraints and changing schedules.
(possible weekend work)
-- Healthcare experience preferred. Candidates with experience in any of the
following healthcare applications are preferred: iMedica, Touchworks,
PrimeSuite, and related EHR systems.
-- Acts as primary resource to migrate data from iMedica and Touchworks
Electronic Health Record applications to PrimeSuite EHR. This includes
conducting the actual data migrations and monitoring their progress to
ensure success.
-- Develops scripts and SSIS packages to extract and load data based on
business processing rules and database mapping documents.
-- Acts as primary support resource to troubleshoot issues that arise after
migrations are completed.*

Thanks and Best Regards,
*Amer Khan * | Sr Technical Recruiter

Panzer Solutions LLC