**

* *

*Title: SQL BI Developer***

* *

*Location:  Norcross GA*

* *

*Duration: 5+ months*

* *

The BI tool is SQL Server BI:  SSRS, SSIS, SSAS.

Our Client is currently in need of a SQL BI Developer to work on a database
development project. The SQL BI Developer will act as the SME and will be
responsible for setting up database schemas, data modeling, developing data
structures for file loads, and mapping out database infrastructure.**

* *

The Developer will have a 2005 or 2008 MCITP (Microsoft Certified IT
Professional) for data warehouse development and will have a strong
influence on selecting appropriate database structure and reporting logic.
**

* *

Our Client uses Iterative development practices due to the developing and
changing requirements. The solution must be extremely flexible and able to
adapt gracefully to future modifications.  This is a Database development
position .**

* *

Skills needed:**

·         5-7 years of experience as a SQL Server Business Intelligence
Developer. **

·         Must have experience in SSAS OLAP cube implementation and
multi-dimensional architecture.  **

·         Strong understanding and use of MDX scripting also required.  **

·         Must work well with change.   **

·         2005 or 2008 MCITP (Microsoft Certified IT Professional) for Data
Warehouse development.**

Thanks and Regards

*Manoj Patlola**
*Technical Strategies Inc., (*A Certified Small Minority Owned Business)*

774A Walker Road | Great Falls |VA - 22066
Office: 703-621-6869
Fax: 703-466-0585
Email: manoj.patl...@techstratinc.com

IM : manojpatlola

If you wish not to receive any emails from us, please *click
here*<sandeep.p...@techstratinc.com?subject=Remove_me_from_mailing_list>to
send us an email to remove your Email ID from our mailing list.
**

P Please consider the environment before printing this email**