Hi,

Please find the requirement below and answer ASAP with updated resume and
contact details to *ku...@osairtech.com* ...Thanks a lot...

Resumes with the following information will be given preference.

Full Name:

Current Location:

Relocation:

Availability:

Work Authorization in US:

Contact Number:

Email:

Rate:

Please ensure all candidates have all skills listed under "Required Skills"
in their resume.

We are looking to source an experienced Sybase Unwired Platform (and
Gateway) resource knowledgeable in pushing data from SAP to Mobile Devices,
from the OS level upward.  Experience with install, build, configuration,
and going maintenance required.  Experience with Netweaver Mobility 7.1 is a
plus.  Sybase Gateway is very similar to SAP Gateway as it serves as a DMZ
security layer for the Platform.  It will also need to be supported from the
OS level upward.

Remote work

Duration: 12/18 months

*Regards,

**Kumar Reddy,*

*
OSAIR Technologies LLC
301 N HARRISON STREET SUITE # 386
Princeton, NJ | 08540-3512
Voice : 630-206-9379*

*[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
732-289-6076
**ku...@osairtech.com* <ku...@osairtech.com>

*www.osairtech.com* <http://www.osairtech.com/>

*"We want to be your Trusted, Preferred & long Term Partner"*

P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.