Hi,

Please find the requirement below and answer ASAP with updated resume and
contact details to *ku...@osairtech.com* ...Thanks a lot...

Resumes with the following information will be given preference.

Full Name:

Current Location:

Relocation:

Availability:

Work Authorization in US:

Contact Number:

Email:

Please ensure all candidates have all skills listed under "Required Skills"
in their resume.

Start: ASAP (between now and Feb 21)

Duration: through Oct 2011

Location: Huntington, WV.  Preferable East Coast Resource.  Every other
month to the UK for two weeks

ERP – Oracle 11.5.10.2

Project- most of the config is done we are coming in and replacing an
integrator, we  need locals that can talk business as well as do the
necessary technical work.

Roles

Costing Resource

All resources should have

3 full cycle implementations (minimum 2 in client version)

5 years or more Oracle hands on Project experience in manufacturing

* *

*Regards,

**Kumar Reddy,*

*
OSAIR Technologies LLC
301 N HARRISON STREET SUITE # 386
Princeton, NJ | 08540-3512
Voice : 630-206-9379*

*[image: Description: cid:image002.jpg@01CB87EE.712382F0]**: 732-289-6076
**ku...@osairtech.com* <ku...@osairtech.com>

*www.osairtech.com* <http://www.osairtech.com/>

*"We want to be your Trusted, Preferred & long Term Partner"*

P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.