*Software Developer *

Hi Friends/Partners

I am working as a Resource Manager with Harrier Info tech INC. Please help
me filling below requirement in NJ.

Please send me matching resumes for below requirement

Details Req
Full Name
Current location
Visa Status
Availability
Face to Face interview at own expenses (Yes/No)
Hourly Rate
Contact number
Email ID
Full employer details

Client is looking for highly motivated and driven Software Developer with a
background in Java/object-oriented design.
Preference will be given to candidates with full software development life
cycle experience within a call center software environment, from
participating in requirements gathering, analysis, development, through to
build, test and go-live.

Responsibilities:

Design, develop, and enhance Ciboodle (CRM Tool for Call Centers) projects
at client sites
Must be able to drive initiatives - will be relied upon for critical tasks
Commitment to quality and creating readable, reliable, and maintainable code

Candidates must have:

A strong degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
Experience  developing software solutions to solve complex, business-

Location: South Brunswick, NJ
Duration: 6 months+

My manager give a call to matching profile and we can go from there. Thank
you
--
Thanks and Regards

Suman Bakshi

Harrier Infotech USA Inc.
9 Westlake Court, North Bruswick, NJ 08902
http://www.harriersys.com
sam.harriersys  :  Yahoo IM- Add me
28suman- GTalk-Add me