Hi,

I am *Anil* from *Anblicks* and our client is looking for *Oracle DB
Developer*  position at* CA/TX*. I would appreciate if you could go thru the
job profile and let me know your interest. If you are interested please
forward me your updated resume.  Also provide me these details.

Full Name :

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Best Rate:

Position                       : Oracle DB Developer

Project Duration          : 12months

Location                      : Los Angeles, CA or TX

Let me know if you have anyone

*Oracle DB Developer*

*Job Description*

Designs, develops and creates data structures and database code using Oracle
PL/SQL. Performs Relational and Dimensional Data modeling. Performance
monitoring, reviewing and tuning of Oracle SQL and PL/SQL code. Designs and
develops database packages and stored procedures. Reviews High Level Design
documents and provides technical solutions to projects. Prepares project
artifacts such as LLD, test scripts, run books and other project
documentation. Provides support for Application Development, QA and Release
Management functions. Job requires excellent analytical skills and attention
to detail.

*Skills & Experience*

*Essential skills:*

·         10+ yrs of experience in Oracle PL/SQL

·         Excellent knowledge of Oracle 10g, preferably in a RAC
environment.

·         Advanced SQL and PL/SQL tuning skills

·         Experience in Data Modeling using ER Studio, ERWIN or similar
tools.

·         TOAD, Code Versioning (VSS,TFS) and other SDLC Tools.

·         Oracle utilities such as SQL*Loader, Import/Export, External
Tables, Data Pump etc.

·         Good working knowledge of Oracle job scheduler packages such as
DBMS_SCHEDULER, DBMS_JOBS etc.

·         Experience in ETL design and development.

·         Experience working with very large databases (VLDB).

·         Experience on EMC Documentum and BPM is a valuable plus.

·         Experience of supporting multiple teams within a business.

·         Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or
equivalent degree / experience.

*Other skills of interest:*

·         Oracle Streams, Oracle Advanced Queue

·         Oracle OCP or similar Certification.

·         Familiarity with Oracle specific tools and utilities.

·         SQL Server, DTS, SSIS, MS Visio

·         Six Sigma

·         Imaging, Content Management Applications experience a plus.

·         Financial Industry experience

Agoura Hills (preferred) could be Ft Worth or Addison TX for right candidate

Thanks & Regards**

Anil babu **

Anblicks LLC
5055 Keller Springs Rd. STE 160,
Addison,TX - 75001
Phone: 214-699-0541
EFax:  972-692-6957
E-mail: *anil.b...@anblicks.com* <anil.b...@anblicks.com>

Note: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
for the inconvenience caused to you.**