Oracle Programmer/Analyst

Location: Irvine, CA

Duration: 1+ Year

Job Description:

Responsible for maintenance and enhancement of business applications. Devises
or modifies procedures to resolve complex problems considering the current
application capacity and limitations and form desired results. Responsible for
coding, testing, debugging and documentation. Has full technical knowledge of
all phases of software development life cycle. Reports to the Business
Solutions Manager and works closely with business analysts and other IT
development teams.

Job Responsibilities:

 BS in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline is required, or
equivalent work experience

 6+ years of experience in systems development, including implementation and
installation in an online environment

 Minimum of 4 years of experience in Oracle development with at least 2 years
experience in Oracle ERP integration

 Works with business analysts to support and resolve daily production issues

 Performs system development, installation, maintenance, and enhancement for
mission critical applications

 Develops solutions meeting technical requirements, with precision and accurate
coding using proper development methodology and efficient programming techniques

 Accountable for ensuring timely product delivery

 Develops business solutions in a way that complies with architectural
standards and established methodologies and practices

 General knowledge of marketing and finance processes in Oracle ERP

 Strong understanding of Oracle ERP (11i) applications and database schema
(mainly on order management and shipping modules)

 Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills; ability to communicate and work
efficiently under pressure and thrive in a cross functional environment.

 Knowledge and experience in PVCS and VSS

ADVthanksANCE,

Vikas Jain
 <http://www.bitsft.com/> Bitsoft International, Inc.
2272 W. 95th St., Suite 220
Naperville, Illinois 60564
Tel: (630) 364-1839

Fax: (630) 596-9069
 <mailto:vi...@bitsft.com?subject=e-mail%20signature> E-mail,
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/vikasrjain> LinkedIn,
<http://twitter.com/vikasrjain> Twitter, Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/vikasRjain>

SkillGalaxy <http://www.skillgalaxy.com/> , StaffingCorner
<http://www.staffingcorner.com/> , ( <http://www.bitsft.com/Career.aspx> WE’RE
HIRING!)

We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise"

P Save trees, Print Only When Necessary

We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please reply with: REMOVE" in the subject line and your ID will be
removed from our mailing list. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.