Hi Friends
Suman Bakshi(Sam) from Harrier Info tech INC. Please add me in your
distribution list.

Please send me matching resumes for below requirement

Details Required for submission
Full Name
Current location
Visa Status
Availability
Face to Face interview at own expenses (Yes/No)
Hourly Rate
Contact number
Email ID
Full employer details
Position number # 1 or 2

Software Developer

Client is looking for highly motivated and driven Software Developer with a
background in Java/object-oriented design.
Preference will be given to candidates with full software development life
cycle experience within a call center software environment, from
participating in requirements gathering, analysis, development, through to
build, test and go-live.

Responsibilities:

Design, develop, and enhance Ciboodle (CRM Tool for Call Centers) projects
at client sites
Must be able to drive initiatives - will be relied upon for critical tasks
Commitment to quality and creating readable, reliable, and maintainable code

Candidates must have:

A strong degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
Experience  developing software solutions to solve complex, business-

Location: South Brunswick, NJ
Duration: 6 months+

Senior Project Manager

Location: Research Triangle Park (North Carolina)
Rate: Open (lowest possible)
Duration: long term

Senior Project Manager(10+ years PM experience) at a bio-therapeutic client
in RTP North Carolina.
Need to be able to work with and develop a team (new department) possibly in
change management.
Should have experience with all phases of project development and change
control management.
Should have good people skills.
Pharma/bio-therapeutic  background is a big plus.

**
*
Thanks & Regards

Suman Bakshi