Hi,

Pls let me know your comfort for the below job requirement and send your
updated resume ASAP also let me know any of your friends interested on this
position

Title: BO/Access/Excel Reports Developer(*Biz Objects Developer)*

Location: King of Prussia, PA

Duration: 6 + months (Candidates must be ok for a F2F in PA after a phone
screen)

H1’s are fine but EXCELLENT communication skills will be scrutinized, and
client is very sensitive to this

They need a reports developer with experience in BO, Access and Excel. *They
want a Biz Objects Developer (BO version Xlr2 or better)*

*Regards - Sivakumar*

* *

*Staff**Cube LLC***

Work: 281-712-1505| Fax: 281-605-5656