**

*Hi all,*

*This is suman bakshi(sam) from Harrier Info tech USA INC.*

*Please review the urgent requirement and send me your CV ASAP.*

**

*Location; Waterloo, ON, Canada
Duration; 6 months+
Rate: Open
Locals preferred.*

*Senior Programmer for Supply Chain Portal Development - Application
Development *

*Basic qualification criteria
- Development experience with and Solid understanding of PHP, JavaScript
- Development experience on any platform
- Able to problem-solve and troubleshoot independently, as well as within a
team *

*Programming Skills
Required Level Basic/Fundamental Knowledge
Very Good Object Oriented Programming
Good Linux, Unix, Windows *

*Required Level Programming Languages
Good PHP
Very Good Java Script
Good ExtJS
Good MySQL
Nice to have HTML
Nice to have CSS
Nice to have XML *

*Required Level Packages
„ Nice to have Zend Framework
„ Good ExtJS Library *

*For a senior Programmer, we expect 6-8 years of experience
Object Oriented Program
Javascrip
PHP
My SQL
Ext JS Library
Linux/Unix
ExtJS & Zend framework and good PHP programmer*

**
*Sam Bakshi.*
**
*Harrier Infotech USA Inc*
*2 King Arthur Court,Suite#11,*
*North Brunswick, NJ 08902*
*Office: 732-637-0815*
*Fax:732-626-8888*
suman.bak...@harriersys.com
*sa...@harriersys.com* <sa...@harriersys.com>

 BHAS:  SL4APP1:97:BULLHORN_LG239:BULLHORN3003: 156
--

**
*Regards

Suman Bakshi(SAM)