Hi ,

This is suman bakshi(sam) from Harrier Info tech USA INC.

Please review the urgent requirement and send me your CV ASAP.

Client is looking for Sr Programmer with stong PHP,Javascript experience.

Interested Candidates please reply with most updated CV

Your full Name

Availability

Current location

Relocation

Face to face after telephonic yes/no

Hourly Rate on c2c/1099/w2 basis

Contact number & email:

Best time to reach :

Location; Waterloo, ON, Canada
Duration; 6 months+
Rate: Open
Locals preferred.

Senior Programmer for Supply Chain Portal Development - Application
Development

Basic qualification criteria
- Development experience with and Solid understanding of PHP, JavaScript
- Development experience on any platform
- Able to problem-solve and troubleshoot independently, as well as within a
team

Programming Skills
Required Level Basic/Fundamental Knowledge
Very Good Object Oriented Programming
Good Linux, Unix, Windows

Required Level Programming Languages
Good PHP
Very Good Java Script
Good ExtJS
Good MySQL
Nice to have HTML
Nice to have CSS
Nice to have XML

Required Level Packages
? Nice to have Zend Framework
? Good ExtJS Library

For a senior Programmer, we expect 6-8 years of experience
Object Oriented Program
Javascrip
PHP
My SQL
Ext JS Library
Linux/Unix
ExtJS & Zend framework and good PHP programmer

Sam Bakshi.

Harrier Infotech USA Inc
2 King Arthur Court,Suite#11,
North Brunswick, NJ 08902